“If the content is a King, accessible content is a benevolent and transparent ruler indeed ~ Ste Frainer.”
To skyrocket the success of your startup, you need to focus on various marketing strategies such as inbound marketing, social media marketing, search engine optimization, etc.
If you are already into the marketing world, you might have heard about inbound marketing. If not, Relax! Continue reading.
Inbound marketing is one of the best strategies used by companies to convert their visitors into potential customers. By using this strategy, you can drive the prospects to your website instead of outward advertising the services.
It is evaluated that organizations using an inbound marketing approach have observed enormous growth in their revenue. Do you also want to scale up your business growth with the same tactic?
Let’s get started.
List of Inbound Marketing tactics to consider in 2019.
Let me share some of the considerable inbound marketing strategies to grow your startup and enhance your business productivity.
#1- Create Incredible Content
Good quality content is one of the essential features of inbound marketing. If you produce generic articles and videos, then you will never be able to attract, engage and delight the customers. It’s totally wastage of time and money.
For this, you need to understand your customer’s journey and interest. You should then prioritize your blogs to provide the best possible solutions to the customers. It will help you to gather more customer’s attention and generate traffic to your website.
The blog is one of the terrific approaches to resolving all the queries of the prospects. As per the research, blog posts are considered as an effective way to bring more leads to your website.
Some of the points which you need to focus while creating content are:
- Start your blog with great heading
- Make content impressive by adding other forms of media in your content
- You should write long blogs and informative articles
- Add stories in your blogs to make it real and engaging
Before you start writing your blog, understand 10 useful things Google Docs can Do. It will help you to write blogs in google docs without facing any security and recovery concerns.
#2- Create a Target Persona
If you wish to create compelling content, you should understand the interests of your customers and get in-depth knowledge of your market.
To fulfill this objective, you should consider the following points.
- Conduct surveys of your current leads and customers
- Evaluate the insights of your Facebook page
- Conduct interviews to have a good idea about the services you need to update to fulfill the customer’s needs.
All the above points will help you to visualize the demographics of your site, and understand the problems faced by the target audience. Once you are successful in gathering all sort of information regarding the interest and demands of the customers, you will be able to know about your target customers.
By having a deep understanding of your target audience, you can generate more traffic to your site, grab the visitors attention and boost up your revenue.
#3- Use SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
If the customers do not view your information and posted content, then it’s of no use. Isn’t it?
Do you wish your visitors to read your updated posts? If yes, then you need to focus on ranking your site in the top results of the search engine. For this, you should have a good understanding of on-page SEO and adding backlinks to your content and site.
Always focus on generating exciting and optimized content to rank up your business growth and sales. As per the analysis, marketers using SEO approach have observed a 14.6% conversion rate as compared to the organizations who are dependent on traditional outbound methods like sending direct emails, giving calls, etc.
Let me share some of the points which will help to maximize your results from SEO.
- You should optimize the keywords on each page by making the best use of traffic search engines.
- Build backlinks to promote your written content.
Are you familiar with different ways to enhance several backlinks? If not, then read more.
- Promote your content to other influencers
- Focus on your topic and information uploaded on competitive sites.
- Do careful promotion to outrank the pages having more authority.
#4- Start doing Guest Posting
Guest blogging is the best inbound marketing strategy which has transformed the startups and better business success.
This approach helps you to build a deeper relationship with the customers and influence the visitors towards your site. By using this hack, you can redirect the visitors of other websites to yours by adding a link in the content.
Before starting the guest posting, you should focus on:
- Making consistent guest contributors to write the content professionally and with ground content.
- Look for the sites which will help you to generate more ROI. It will save your time and money spent on writing content. Therefore, you need to publish the blogs having engaged readers.
If you are getting more clicks and comments on your site, then it can be said that you are successful in engaging the new visitors to your site.
#5- Publish Free content to acquire more leads
Providing free content to the webmasters is another useful hack which will assist you to increase the traffic to your website. For this, you need to look for bulletproof strategies which further aids to convert your visitors into leads. The best method to avail the objective is by offering free content in exchange.
Let’s focus on some key points to enhance the readability of your free content.
- You should create free reports to drive better results such as great deals for an email. It will help you to drive the visitors into your sales funnel and evaluate the information of each visitor effectively.
- Hosting a Webinar will also help you to publish good quality content and encourage the customers to watch valuable information.
- By launching an email course, you can drive new customers without spending extra time on creating videos or design elements. You can use each section of the content as it’s own email to convert better.
So, what is your next plan? Get a free method to excite more people about your brand.
#6- Build powerful email campaigns
You might know that email marketing is one of the commonly used strategies to increase ROI. To make it work accurately and promote your brand through email, you need to strategic.
Now, let’s dive into the most common strategies which you should keep in your mind while creating a compelling email campaign.
- Consistently use email marketing to pitch the product immediately when user sign’s up on your email list. This strategy will help you to introduce all the services you provide. While implementing this approach, you need to be patient and get better results.
Because as per the research, active email accounts will help you to hit 5.6 billion people around the globe. Therefore, you should be actively using email accounts daily.
- Another strategy is to deliver helpful content to subscribers. When the user reaches your site, he/she should have the reason to stay on your email list. It will only be possible if they will get the solution to their problems. Therefore, it is necessary for you to send emails with valuable information.
In a Crux
Hope! You get the list of best strategies which will help you to start a new business and increase your revenue.
By going through these strategies, you can easily attract the customers by understanding their aspirants, needs, and desires. Moreover, you will also be able to provide an effective solution for them.
So, think which strategy suits you the best to grow your startup and build a high converting website?