If you are reading this blog, it means you have some interest in knowing that what are the Kodi addons for enjoying music. Most certainly, Kodi freaks need just the perfect add-on with a big playlist to satisfy the taste of music.
Apparently not many music add-ons are currently up and running for Kodi that can offer a significant playlist to satisfy the taste of music. To provide you with the best options available in the Kodi community, here’re we are presenting a list of 5 Music add-ons which are highly recommended by Kodi users.
You may read also…
If you want to listen and enjoy music and video streams, Kodi media center software is available to organize all your music genres on your network. But there are a lot of threats associated with the Kodi platform. If you want to be safe and secure while enjoying music on Kodi, we recommend you to use a Kodi VPN. It also helps you to unblock music add-on which might be blocked in specific regions. So, before installing your favorite add-ons on your Kodi device, it is a wise step to download a Kodi VPN.
SoundCloud Kodi Add-on
One add-on that bangs up; SoundCloud add-on. The add-on brings a wide range of audio offerings with a vast variety of music at your grip which also can keep track of what you’re listening to. But for this add-on, you need to sign-in first to the SoundCloud services. Remove a turntable from a DJ, and he’ll be useless. Soundcloud add-on serves that purpose for Kodi users.
Whether you want to discover new songs or browse a whole new untouched genre, Soundcloud add-on is the one you need. We’ve provided a setup of how to install it to ease your problem.
How to Install the SoundCloud Add-on.
- Go to the home screen.
- Click on Add-ons.
- Look for an ‘Open-Box’ look alike icon and click on it.
- Select option ‘Install from repository’.
- Chose Kodi Add-on repository.
- Select Music Add-ons.
- Scroll to the menu and locate ‘Soundcloud’ then click on it.
- A box will appear on the bottom right of the page saying ‘Install’. Click on the option.
- A notification will pop when the installation is finished.
Vevo Kodi Add-on
When it comes to music video streaming, Lag is not tolerated, and no music lover compromises on HD streams. That’s where Vevo Add-on fills in the gap providing the top music videos online. Long gone are the days to open tabs in search of music add-ons when Vevo is a search away. Vevo add-on in a gist lets you wander off in the music world giving access to hip-hop, rock, trance, metal and many more, just a click away.
To begin the installation.
- Launch Kodi
- Go to settings
- Choose File Manager on the new screen
- Next, a screen will divide into two panels. Chose ‘Add Source’ on the left side of the screen.
- A box will appear. Select highlighted text (None) and type the link exactly as it is ‘http://fusion.tvaddons.ag’ and then enter.
- Next, name the add-on to ‘Vevo’. Exit the pop-up and return to Home Screen and choose ‘Add-ons’
- Select the open-box-shaped icon on the top left and select Install from the Zip file.
You may read also…
UK Music Video JukeBox
Among the best, JukeBox Add-on is a package of different genres on a single platform. No Need to install different add-ons to suit your music taste when you can get it all in one go. It includes a lot of playlists to fulfill your inner melody needs.
To install, simple
- Open Kodi
- Chose System from the main menu, then click on File Manager
- Click on Add Source
- Select <None> from the appeared box and a keyboard will appear
- Paste this link as it is http://matsbuilds.uk/goliath/ and click on ‘Done’
- Enter the name for this media source in the given box; Type ‘Goliath’ and click yes.
- Return to the main menu afterward and select System
- Choose Add-ons
- Chose install from zip file
- Select repository.Goliath-x.x.xx.zip
- Wait for the add-on notification on the screen. Then select install from repository
- Click on Goliaths Add-ons repository
- Chose Video Add-ons
- Select The JukeBox
- Install it and wait for Add-on enabled notification at the bottom right corner to pop up.
- The jukebox is installed and available in the Add-ons section of the main screen
Spotify Kodi Addon
Streaming giant, Spotify is favorite among the music lovers. But there’s a catch; you’ll have to create an account on their website before you use the add-on on Kodi. It’s well designed and shows the latest charts of upcoming and current music.
Here’s a description of the installation manual.
- Download the Marcelveldt Repository zip file and save it.
- Switch on Kodi, select Systems
- Then click on Add-ons
- Select the zip file which you previously installed
- On the zip file select repository.marcelveldt-1.0.1.zip
- Add-on notification will enable itself.
- Chose install from repository, then click on Marcelveldts Beta Repository
- Chose Music Add-ons, after which select Spotify and commence installation.
- Hold until the notification is enabled, select Spotify and configure it
- Punch in the login details you created on the website and you’re good to go.
You may read also…
Never miss out your favorite live TV streams and webcam live streams and music if using Slam! TV. Why? It notifies you with all your favorite streams, and it’s easy to download. Why go to YouTube when you can avail it on Slam TV Add-on. To install.
- Open Kodi and go to settings.
- Chose system settings, then expert mode.
- Choose Add-ons and make sure to enable Unknown Sources. Otherwise, Kodi doesn’t allow to install third-party add-ons.
- A warning box will appear, click Yes.
- Download SLAM! Addon zip repo file from http://mirrors.kodi.tv > addons > krypton > plugin.video.slam > plugin.video.slam-1.0.2.zip
- Return to the home screen and chose Add-on.
- Select the downloaded zip file plugin.video.slam-1.0.2.zip
- A notification will appear ‘Add-on enabled’.
- Return to Homescreen> add-ons>>SLAM.
I’m sure by now your search has been narrowed and you won’t have to waste time searching for multiple music add-ons and installing them just to find out it doesn’t offer what you are craving in music.